Well, it is Vacation Bible School time again. This year's theme is Outrigger Island. Courtney and I made Surfboard Pizza's last night (all three of Theron's favorite foods, pasta sauce, cheese and bread!). Here's a pic of our snack room and a couple of the kiddo. . . (1) doubling over laughing (2) doing something he KNOWS he is not supposed to!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
VBS is Here!
Well, it is Vacation Bible School time again. This year's theme is Outrigger Island. Courtney and I made Surfboard Pizza's last night (all three of Theron's favorite foods, pasta sauce, cheese and bread!). Here's a pic of our snack room and a couple of the kiddo. . . (1) doubling over laughing (2) doing something he KNOWS he is not supposed to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was thinking of who could get the music going for the opening assembly, I don't know why Theron didn't cross my mind! ha.
Post a Comment