Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Almost Brothers






We are so excited this week that Barron is staying with us. The boys have such a good time playing together. I hope they are this close their whole lives. I wish I could capture more of their funny moments on camera, but these two move too quickly! I couldn't even get both of them in the picture when they were playing in our room. Barron enjoyed playing with my weights (Theron carries them around more than I use them). They also enjoyed climbing on the couch -- they are both now tall enough to get up there on their own. In the last picture, they finally tired out and took a nap. I placed them at opposite ends of the couch, but Barron decided he wanted to lay next to Theron. I love to hear their laughter -- these guys really crack each other up! How blessed we are!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that nap picture. No need for weights, I bet those guys keep you movin' all day.

Amy R said...

They are soo cute together!! See you tomorrow.

CartersMom said...

That nap picture is too cute! It looks like you three are having a great week!