For our first thirteen on Thursday post, I thought I'd share some of Theron's favorite books. I hope he is excited about reading his whole life as he is now! He loves:
1. Anything by Dr. Seuss, but especially The Foot Book, ABC's & There's a Wocket in my Pocket
2. The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle
3. My First Book of Animals
4. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Joffe Numeroff (much of the appeal of this books is that it has real pages, like "Mama's book"
5. Let's Make Music - a Sesame Street Sounds book
6. The Going to Bed Book - Sandra Boynton
7. Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs - Sandra Boynton
8. Rainbow Rob
9. I Can Fly - Ruth Krauss (a Little Golden book)
10. No, No Noah! - Dandi Daley Mackall
11. The Pokey Little Puppy
12. Baby Words
13. The Very Hungry Caterpillar - Eric Carle
Stick A Pick In It
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment